Applying to The Fellowship
- Should successfully complete a Diagnostic Radiology Residency before June 30 for the fellowship starting July 1st of the same year.
- Should be board-eligible/certified.
- Should have/be eligible for a CT state license.
- Should be authorized to work in the US
Unfortunately, we cannot sponsor a visa for the fellowship.
For academic year 2024-2025
Emergency Radiology is a match fellowship. Applications are now being accepted for 2024-2025. the NRMP-Subspeciality Match for the application process for fellowship in 2023-2024. This impacts applicants who are applying and interviewing in late 2021 and early 2022
The American Society of Emergency Radiology has decided to enter the NRMP match in order to create a fair process for all programs and all applicants, with a consistent timeline. This will allow applicants to investigate and interview at multiple programs before making their decisions
Key dates in this process are listed below:
- Interviews start after: 11/1/2022
- Match Registration Open: 3/2023
- Ranking Open: 4/2023
- Quota Change Deadline: 5/2023
- Ranking Deadline: 6/2023
- Match Day: 6/2023
How to Apply
You must submit your application through the following secure portal. Do not submit your application materials directly to us via email.