Applying to The Fellowship
For academic year 2025-2026
Applications will be accepted beginning November 1, 2023 through January 1. 2024 for the 2025-2026 academic year, (July 1, 2025 – June 30, 2026).
Applications must be submitted and complete by January 1, 2024. Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted via e-mail.
In accordance with SCARD recommendations, no formal interviews will be conducted before January 8, 2024 and will be completed by March 31, 2024.
Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted via e-mail and interviews will be virtual.
We participate in the National Residency Matching Program (NRMP). Please visit the NRMPwebsite for additional information. How to Apply You must submit your application through the following secure portal. Do not submit your application materials directly to us via email.
The information & documents (please upload PDFs) requested through the portal include:
- Complete application on Yale Radiology Fellowship Applicant Portal
- Curriculum Vitae
- Personal Statement - Please limit the personal statement to one page: double spaced and 12-point font Times New Roman
- Medical School Transcripts or Dean’s Letter
- 3 letters of recommendation (signed and on official letterhead): One letter must be from the residency program director
- A photograph is requested but not required
- USMLE Steps I, II and III score
- ECFMG Certificate, if applicable
- Candidates should be eligible or certified by the American Board of Radiology
- Hold or be eligible for a permanent medical license in Connecticut
- Must have evidence of valid work authorization
- Being authorized to work in the United States is a precondition of employment in this Fellowship Program
- The fellowship program and the department of Radiology and Biomedical Imaging are unable to sponsor applicants requiring a work visa