Voluntary faculty in Diagnostic Radiology are vital to the development and delivery of our clinical service. They are encouraged to participate in the educational and academic programs of our department. Voluntary faculty have the opportunity to participate in key aspects of the curriculum and enjoy in the many benefits that Yale University has to offer.
- Teaching - Opportunity to teach, perform research, provide service to the Yale community on a part-time basis and maintain an academic relationship
- Library privileges - Use of all Yale University library service
- Remote library privileges
- Yale Athletic facilities and events usage (Yale ID is required, which may be attained by emailing Jean Massey, email@example.com)
- Periodic social gatherings of the entire voluntary and full time faculty