Applications to the Residency Programs for a first year position R1/PGY2 (first year Radiology) will only be accepted through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS) administered by the Association of American Medical Colleges (AAMC). We participate in the National Residency Matching Program, and do not accept any applicants outside of the match.
- ERAS Common Application
- Curriculum Vitae
- Dean's Letter
- A minimum of three (3) Letters of Recommendation
- Personal Statement
- Photograph (optional but preferred to track applicants after interviews)
- Official Medical School Transcripts
- USMLE Transcripts or COMLEX Transcripts
- USMLE Scores: Generally, successful applicants have USMLE scores of 188 or above.
- Additional requirements for Foreign Medical Graduates:
- A minimum of 1 year of clinical or research experience in the US or Canada. Observerships without direct clinical responsibility do not meet this criteria. We will not interview candidates who have not obtained the required experience described.
- VISA ELIGIBILITY AND SPONSORSHIP: Applicants who are not US Citizens or Green Card holders will also need to be eligible for a J-1 visa. H1-b visas are generally not initiated but a transfer on an H1-b may be accepted. Applicants on H1-b visas who match with us are responsible for all visa fees.
- Passed USMLE Step I & II on the first attempt.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Eligible for ECFMG certification.
Senior Resident Positions
- If a senior resident position becomes available within the Residency Program, those applicants who are at an equivalent level of training will be eligible.
- All the requirements listed under the Application Procedures apply to senior resident applicants in addition to written release in good faith and a letter of reference from the current residency director.
- Interested applicants should contact the Residency Program Coordinator to determine if a senior resident position is available.