- Applications must be completed and received by October 21st to be considered for review.
- Complete applications will be reviewed by Selection Committee Faculty beginning on October 21st through ERAS.
- Invitations to interview are sent through the ERAS post office by email to the applicant’s email address as indicated on the ERAS application.
- Applicants who will not be offered an interview will be notified by email through the ERAS post office email system.
- In exceptional cases where an applicant is unable to attend the listed residency interview dates, arrangements for an interview at other times may be arranged by contacting the Residency Program Coordinator. Under these circumstances, you may be assured that this will not compromise your chances of selection.
- We will be unable to interview applicants who appear without making previous arrangements.