Raffaella Morotti graduated from the University of Milan . She completed her residency in anatomic pathology at Yale-New Haven Hospital, followed by a fellowship in pediatric pathology at New York University. She is board-certified in both anatomic and pediatric pathology. She join the pathology faculty at Yale in 2011 and is the Director of Pediatric Pathology and the Associate Director of the Pathology Autopsy Service.
Education & Training
- FellowshipNew York University School of Medicine (1998)
- ResidencyYale-New Haven Hospital (1997)
- FellowshipUniversity of Milan (1991)
- ResidencyUniversity of Milan (1986)
- MDUniversity of Milan, School of Medicine (1982)