Developmental Histology Facility
The mission of our Developmental Facility is to provide
- Timely high quality histology services to the Yale community and beyond.
- Access to tissue services from the Yale Pathology tissue archives.
- To maximize the value of the resources in the Yale Pathology Tissue Archive.
- To provide Tissue Microarrays to assess multiple tissue samples.
- YPTS Team
We provide the university community with services related to tissue microarray technologies. Services are also available for the biotech and pharmaceutical industries.
These services include:
- Array design and construction
- Slide distribution – Master and Test array slides
- Technical support
- Cell line and tissue controls provided
Our Histology services include:
- Special Stains
- IHC workup
- Frozen sectioning