Director, Renal Pathology & Electron Microscopy
Renal Pathology & Electron Microscopy Laboratory
The Yale Renal Pathology & Electron Microscopy Laboratory is known internationally for excellence in diagnostic renal pathology and electron microscopy services. Supported by a team of outstanding staff technologists, whose collective experience exceeds 30 years, we process more than 1200 specimens/year. The lab continually strives to improve the level of diagnostic excellence. We are committed to incorporating the latest scientific findings into our diagnostic workup and stay up to date on new developments in the field of renal and ultrastructural pathology.
- Specialized examination using light, immuno-fluorescence and Electron Microscopy
- Ancillary testing (C4d, Virus, Alport’s and Amyloidosis panels)
- Timely and accurate results
Superior Customer Service
- Pathologists are available for consultation and patient care discussion
- Online access to biopsy reports using Yale Pathology RELAY web portal
- Dedicated Physician Liaison assigned to your account to assist your practice
Download Information Sheet
Click here to download a PDF Information Sheet for the Yale Renal Pathology & Electron Microscopy Laboratory at Yale Pathology Labs.
Stephanie Weirsman, Director, Outreach Business Development