Access to SDL Tridion
As of September 2019, The School of Medicine Office of Communications will grant access to any School of Medicine or School of Public Health employee who meets the following required criteria:
- You must be a full time Yale employee (Absolutely no students, casual employees, or temporary employees are permitted access to SDL Tridion).
- You should be a Communications Officer or designated by the Communications Officer in your department, section, or program.
- Ideally, 50% or more of your position should be dedicated to web editing tasks.
- You must have experience (minimum 1 year) or education using complex content management systems (CMS) and custom web-based applications.
- You must have attended the University Accessibility training and be able to show proof of completion.
- You must attend a Communications Officer on-boarding session with YSM Senior Communications Officer and commit to attending the Monthly Communications Officer meetings.
- Finally, you must attend all appropriate Office of Communications training sessions (Part I - Overview, Part II - SDL Tridion, and Part III - News & People Profile System).
Please contact Cayetana Navarro, Operations Deputy Director, for more information.