PolicyTech General FAQs
- Which documents are included in PolicyTech?
PolicyTech comprises all the specified policies, procedures, guidelines, forms and reference documents specific to Yale School of Medicine.
- In case of discovering an error in a document in PolicyTech, what should I do?
You can report the error by contacting email@example.com.
- If I have a specific question regarding the content of a document, what should I do?
Please contact the policy sponsor and document administrator indicated on the document to seek clarification for any specific questions related to its content.
- What should I do if I am unable to locate a document within PolicyTech?
If you cannot find a document in PolicyTech, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
- Who has access to the documents in PolicyTech?
Access to view PolicyTech documents is limited to users who are on a Yale IP address.
- Whom should I contact to provide suggestions for improving PolicyTech?
Send your suggestions for improving PolicyTech to email@example.com.
For Users who have been assigned the roles of a document administrator, writer, reviewer, or approver.