Dr. Braun is a pediatric endocrinologist and clinical researcher. She completed her medical degree and pediatrics training at Mount Sinai, followed by fellowship training in pediatric endocrinology at Massachusetts General Hospital and Harvard Medical School. During her fellowship, she led a clinical trial examining the effects of pitavastatin on insulin sensitivity and liver fat (Braun et al, JCEM, 2018). Prior to arriving at Yale, she was on faculty (Instructor of Pediatrics) at Massachusetts General Hospital and Harvard Medical School, where she treated patients in pediatric endocrinology clinic and performed clinical research in the Metabolism Unit. Dr. Braun join the Division of Pediatric Endocrinology and Diabetes, where she will participate in the clinical activities, including seeing patients in inpatient units, the diabetes clinic and pediatric endocrine clinic.
Education & Training
- FellowshipMassachusetts General Hospital (2017)
- ResidencyIcahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai (2013)
- MDIcahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai (2010)
- BSTufts University, Chemical Engineering (2005)
- Board CertificationAB of Pediatrics, Pediatric Endocrinology (2017)
- Board CertificationAB of Pediatrics, Pediatrics (2013)