Research & Publications
Dr. Katherine Rotker is a urologist with a focus in sexual medicine and male infertility. She specializes in treating patients with erectile dysfunction, hypogonadism, Peyronie's disease and male infertility and also sees patients for general urologic care. She cares for patients at Lawrence + Memorial Hospital in New London, CT, and sees patients at the Yale Fertility Center in Orange, CT.
She completed her urologic training at Brown University and completed a fellowship in male infertility and andrology at Brown. Most recently, Dr. Rotker served as Vice Chair of Urology at the University of Massachusetts Medical School.
Education & Training
- FellowBrown University/Rhode Island Hospital (2017)
- ResidentBrown University/Rhode Island Hospital (2016)
- InternBrown University/Rhode Island Hospital (2012)
- MDUniversity of Massachusetts Medical School (2011)
- BADartmouth College, Biology (2006)