Alcoholism; Neurosciences; Adolescent Development; Translational Medical Research; Neuroimaging; Binge Drinking; Social Norms
Public Health Interests
- Seizure disorders Bennett, T. B., Davalos, D. B., Ho, M., & Banz, B. (2010). Seizure disorders. In S.Goldstein & C. R. Reynolds (Eds.) Handbook of neurodevelopment and generic disorders in children (2nd ed.). (pp. 460-483). New York, NY: Guilford Press.
- Behavioral addictions in addiction medicine: from mechanisms to practical considerations Banz, B.C., Yip, S.W., Yau, Y.H.C., Potenza, M.N. (2016). Behavioral addictions in addiction medicine: from mechanisms to practical considerations. In H. Ekhtiari and M. Paulus (Eds), Neuroscience for Addiction Medicine: From Prevention to Rehabilitation, Vol. 220, Amsterdam: Elsevier.
- Impulse control disorders: Social factors Foster, D.W., Banz, B.C., & Potenza, M.N. (2016). Impulse control disorders: Social factors. In Wenzel, A. (Eds.) The SAGE encyclopedia of abnormal and clinical psychology. Thousand Oaks, CA: SAGE Publications.
- Go/NoGo task response in male and female PCE adolescents Banz, B.C., Wu, J., Crowley, M., Potenza, M.N., & Mayes, L. (2016). Go/NoGo task response in male and female PCE adolescents. Yale J Biol Med.
- Executive dysfunction as facets of heavy episodic drinking Banz, B.C. & Davalos, D.B. (2016). Executive dysfunction as facets of heavy episodic drinking. Mental Health Addiction Res.