Edward Monico, M.D., J.D. graduated from Quinnipiac Law School in 2003. There, he concentrated his studies in the area of health law and received recognition in that area. Since that time he continues his studies in the area of law and medicine. He has published articles on the standard of care in emergency medicine in Academic Emergency Medicine and has been an invited guest lecturer on such topics as EMTALA and informed consent. He was elected to membership on the American College of Emergency Medicine’s (ACEP) Medical Legal Committee. He continues his role as medical director of the ACLS course through the Section of Emergency Medicine. He also moderates the annual Connecticut College of Emergency Physician’s Scientific Assembly where he functions as Research Chair.
Education & Training
- JDQuinnipiac Law School (2003)
- JDQuinnipiac University (2003)
- MDUniversity of Maryland (1989)
- ResidentGeorgetown University Hospital
- Board CertificationAB of Emergency Medicine, Emergency Medicine (1994, recertified: 2014)