Research & Publications
Linda D. Ruiz, Ph.D., is an Assistant Professor of Clinical Neurology at Yale School of Medicine, Neuropsychology Division. Dr. Ruiz earned her doctorate in clinical psychology from DePaul University and her bachelor's degree in psychology from Stanford University. She completed a postdoctoral fellowship and predoctoral internship in neuropsychology at the VA Maryland Health Care System in Baltimore. As a fellow, Dr. Ruiz engaged in multi-disciplinary collaboration to meet the complex needs of patients treated within the VA Multiple Sclerosis Center of Excellence (MSCoE) and the Epilepsy Center of Excellence (ECoE) from a whole health perspective.
Education & Training
- Postdoctoral FellowshipVA Maryland Health Care System (2022)
- Postdoctoral FellowshipVA Maryland Health Care System (2020)
- InternshipVAMHCS / University of MD SOM Consortium (2019)
- PhDDePaul University, Clinical Psychology (2019)
- BAStanford University, Psychology (2011)