The mission of our medical Neuro-Oncology Fellowship program is to provide excellence in Neuro-Oncology teaching. By exposing the fellows to a multidisciplinary team of brain tumor specialists, we aim to contribute the finest physicians to the next generation of neuro-oncologists. We offer a 1-2 year program during which our fellows experience the entire spectrum of clinical Neuro-Oncology, multidisciplinary teaching sessions, clinical trials and basic research.
Yale is a member of a consortium of Neuro-Oncology fellowship training programs in which a matching plan is utilized. This is the San Francisco Match for Neuro-Oncology. In order to apply to our fellowship, applicants should register through the San Francisco Match website then email their application directly to the Program Coordinator, Eric Rowe.
Some of the items listed on the San Francisco match website include:
- Program ID: 5237
- Length of training: 2 Year
- Amount due: $0
- Type of Training: Clinical Only
- Program Name: Yale School of Medicine, Department of Neurology, Medical Neuro-Oncology Fellowship Program
- Specialty: Neuro-Oncology Fellowship
- Subspeciality: N/A
- Current Status: Active
- SF Match 415-447-0350 h
The application should include the following documents:
- A cover letter that summarizes candidate’s qualifications (completion of neurology residency, ECFGM certificate if applicable).
- A letter of good standing
- A personal statement explaining the candidate's interest in Neuro-Oncology and her/his future career goals, including their research interests.
- A curriculum vitae
- Three letters of recommendation
Yale School of Medicine
Department of Neurology
Division of Neuro-Oncology
P.O. Box 208028
New Haven, CT 06520-8018