Education & Training
The Neurology Residency Program is a keystone of the Yale University Department of Neurology. We aim to train future leaders in neurology: neurologists who meet a consistently high standard of clinical excellence, but who also contribute to the advancement of the field through research, administration, education, global health and advocacy. Via a carefully designed program of education, the residency fully prepares residents for careers in Neurology, including clinical areas of special interest specific to each individual's future career goals.
The Department of Neurology offers advanced training for qualified individuals. The following formal fellowship programs are established:
We have developed several online educational tools for use in neurology education, but undergraduate and graduate. Please follow this link to connect to our libraries of teaching videos and other teaching tools.
- Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education
- American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology
- American Academy of Neurology
- American Neurological Association
- American Epilepsy Society
- American Medical Association
- American Heart Association
- American Stroke Association
- Society for Neuroscience
- Office of Graduate Medical Education (benefits, etc.)
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Yale University