Dr. Bilal Hameed completed his Neurology residency at University of Massachusetts and Neuromuscular fellowship at McGill University. He is certified by American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology, American Board of Electrodiagnostic Medicine and Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada. He provides care to patients with general neurological and neuromuscular diseases and his area of interest is hereditary muscle diseases, in particular myotonic dystrophy.
Education & Training
- FellowshipMcGill University (2015)
- ResidencyUniversity of Massachusetts (2014)
- InternshipUniversity of Massachusetts (2011)
- MDQuaid-e-Azam Medical College
- Board CertificationAB of Electrodiagnostic Medicine, Electrodiagnostic Medicine (2018)