100th Anniversary of Insulin’s Discovery: Diabetes Should Not Be A Death Sentence
The Solomon Center for Health Law and Policy invites you to join us for an event on the 100th anniversary of the discovery of insulin. The panel will discuss the history of insulin, how diabetes care has changed over the past century and the barriers that remain for access to insulin.
- David Beran, Researcher and Lecturer at the Geneva University Hospitals and the University of Geneva
- Dr. Aaron Kesselheim, Professor of Medicine, Harvard Medical School; Visiting Professor of Law, Yale Law School
- Daniel Kevles, Stanley Woodward Professor Emeritus of History, History of Medicine, & American Studies, Yale University; Adjunct Professor, Yale Law School
- Dr. Kasia Lipska, Associate Professor of Medicine, Yale School of Medicine
- Aaron KesselheimVisiting Professor
Geneva University Hospitals and the University of GenevaDavid BeranResearcher and Lecturer