A YIGH Affiliate refers to ladder and non-ladder faculty at Yale who engage in global health research and projects and engage and receive support from the Institute. YIGH affiliation provides:
- funding and awards for Yale faculty, including the Hecht Global Health Faculty Network Award and Spark Award;
- consultant review of global health grant applications;
- mentions in appropriate YIGH communications, amplifying school and department-based efforts through social media sharing/retweets, and more;
- receiving the Global Health Update monthly e-newsletter; and,
- assistance with inclusion in the Office of Public Affairs and Communications global health experts list for media requests.
If you are interested in becoming an affiliated faculty member of YIGH, please contact Michael Skonieczny.
Organizations on this page
Yale faculty members have received an invitation to affiliate with the YIGH, a campus-wide mission to further research and collaboration in global health fields.