Research & Publications
Physiatrist (Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Specialist) focused on comprehensive treatment of musculoskeletal pain, chronic pain, overuse injuries, and sports and trauma-related problems.
Utilizes specialized physical therapy programs, minimally invasive procedures - such as ultrasound or fluoroscopy-guided injections, and alternate modalities.
Research interest in regenerative medicine and the effectiveness of spine and joint injections.
Education & Training
- Interventional Spine and Musculoskeletal Medicine FellowshipThomas Jefferson University/Rothman Institute (2018)
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation ResidencyCase Western Reserve University/MetroHealth Medical Center (2014)
- Family Medicine InternshipGood Samaritan Medical Center/Catholic Health Services (2011)
- DONew York College of Osteopathic Medicine/NYIT, Medicine
- BSNew York Institute of Technology, Natural Sciences