Challenge 4: How Can We Use Antibodies to Detect SARS-CoV-2?
Activity: Using antibodies to detect SARS-CoV-2
- Look online to find out the roles of antibodies in the immune system. List them.
- Draw a diagram explaining how antibodies are produced.
- Show the structure of an antibody and label the parts and their functions.
Develop an Argument
- Use evidence to support which part of the antibody would help us identify SARS-CoV-2 in our sample.
- Outline a protocol to generate and isolate antibodies that recognize SARS-CoV-2.
Share & Discuss
- Your results.