Challenge 2: Why is it essential for individuals to adopt socially responsible behaviors to defeat COVID-19?
- I can provide evidence to show how individual behaviors impact the ability of the public health system to defeat COVID-19.
- I can provide evidence to support why the adoption of socially responsible behaviors slows the spread of COVID-19.
- I can make a plan for myself to adopt socially responsible behaviors.
Activity - How does my individual behavior impact the spread or containment of COVID-19?
Reflect & Write/Discuss
- How does the spread of COVID-19 put stress on hospitals?
- What do you consider to be individual “socially responsible behaviors” that will help contain the spread of COVID-19? Name at least three.
- How does social distancing impact the spread of COVID-19?
- Why do some people neglect social distancing? Name at least three reasons why and possible solutions for combating their neglect.
- What can you do to help decrease the spread?
- How can individual behaviors impact the public health system in trying to defeat COVID-19?
Create & Share
- Create a chart that identifies at least three socially responsible behaviors that decrease the spread of COVID-19.
- Use evidence to support each claim and cite your sources.