Research & Publications
Dr. Cudahy is an instructor in infectious diseases with a research interest in HIV and tuberculosis co-infection. He currently conducts research in South Africa trying to improve treatment outcomes in people co-infected with tuberculosis and HIV by investigating biomarkers of treatment response and analysis of tuberculosis strain complexity. Dr. Cudahy is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Diseases.
Education & Training
- FellowshipYale University (2017)
- Internship and ResidencyStanford University (2013)
- MDMedical College of Wisconsin (2010)
- BAUniversity of California at Berkeley (2005)
- HIV and tuberculosis researchPietermaritzburg, South Africa 2016