Research & Publications
Yanki Yazgan, M.D. (1959), a graduate of Ege University Medical School, Izmir, Turkey (1983), received his child and adolescent psychiatry training (1995) at the Yale Child Study Center of Yale School of Medicine in New Haven, Connecticut, where he also completed a research training track in early onset neuropsychiatric disorders.
Dr Yazgan has taught and conducted research at the Marmara University School of Medicine as a full professor. He also holds a clinical/adjunct appointment at the Yale Child Study Center.
Dr Yazgan’s clinical interest is in the area of early-onset neuropsychiatric disorders such as ADHD, autism and Tourette’s syndrome/ obsessive-compulsive disorder, across the lifespan.
Education & Training
- MDEge University, Izmir, Turkey (1983)
- Postcdoctoral clinical fellowship in child and adolescent psychiatryYale School of Medicne
- postdoctoral research fellowship in childhood onset neuropsychiatric disordersYale School Of Medicine
- ResidentMarmara University Faculty Of Medicine (Istanbul)
- early childhood peace consortiumIstanbul, Turkey 2012a collaborative between YAle University and ACEV foundation of Turkey, later joined by UNICEF, for promoting peace through early childhood development