Research & Publications
Education & Training
- FellowUniversity of California at San Francisco (2004)
- FellowHarvard Medical School (2003)
- ResidentHarvard Medical School (2002)
- ResidentUniversity of Washington School of Medicine (1999)
- InternUniversity of Washington School of Medicine (1998)
- MDUniversity of California at San Francisco (1997)
- MAStanford University, Philosophy of Science (1992)
- BAStanford University, Human Biology/Humanities (1991)
- Investigations in CNS HIV Reservoirs and HIV CureBangkok, Thailand 2013A range of project in collaboration with investigators at SEARCH Thailand as well as from multiple US and international institutions to assess potential reservoirs for HIV in the nervous system as well as the impact of therapeutic interventions aimed to reduce HIV in the brain.
- Effects of Acute HIV Infection in the Central Nervous SystemBangkok, Thailand 2011Clinical and translational research investigating the nervous system during acute HIV infection, and the impact of early antiretroviral therapy.