Research & Publications
Dr. Kunz specializes in the treatment of gastrointestinal malignancies. Her research involves clinical trials and epidemiologic studies, primarily in neuroendocrine and gastroesophageal cancers. She is an international leader in the clinical care of patients with neuroendocrine tumors (NETs) and is advancing the field through clinical trials and translational science that are defining the next generation of therapies for patients with this rare diagnosis. She is the current president of the North American Neuroendocrine Tumor Society (NANETS).
Education & Training
- Oncology FellowStanford University (2008)
- Chief ResidentStanford University (2005)
- Internal Medicine ResidentStanford University (2004)
- MDDartmouth Medical School (2001)
- BADartmouth College, Biology (1994)