Joseph Renzulli, MD, FACS
Research & Publications
Dr. Joseph Renzulli offers his patients laparoscopic, robotic, and other minimally invasive techniques for treating urologic cancers, including prostate, kidney, bladder, and testicular cancers. A large focus of his practice is on men’s health, including a special interest in the diagnosis and medical and surgical treatment of prostate cancer. He is actively involved as primary investigator in multiple prostate cancer clinical trials.
Dr. Renzulli received his undergraduate degree Magna Cum Laude in Biology from Boston University, and his medical degree from Boston University School of Medicine. He completed his residency training at Yale School of Medicine before joining The Miriam Hospital and The Alpert Medical School of Brown University.
He is the Eastern Regional Director of Urology for Yale Medicine and Chief of Urology at both Lawrence + Memorial Hospital and Westerly Hospital.
Education & Training
- Chief ResidentYale School of Medicine (2006)
- ResidentYale School of Medicine (2005)
- InternshipYale School of Medicine (2002)
- MDBoston University School of Medicine (2001)
- BABoston University, Biology (1997)
- Board CertificationAB of Urology, Urology (2008)
Departments & Organizations
- Prostate & Urologic Cancers Program
- Urologic Oncology Program
- Yale Cancer Center
- Yale Medicine