Research & Publications
Dr. Hendrickson is a pediatric hematologist and transfusion medicine specialist. Her clinical interests include factors influencing alloimmunization (particularly red blood cell alloimmunization), as well as strategies to minimize the formation and dangers of such antibodies. Her translational research interests include investigating the induction and consequences of red blood cell alloantibodies in transfusion and pregnancy situations, in murine models and in the clinical setting.
Education & Training
- MDEmory University School of Medicine (1999)
- BSUniversity of North Carolina @ Chapel Hill (1994)
- FellowshipEmory School of Medicine
- FellowshipEmory University School of Medicine
- ResidencyEmory University School of Medicine