Dr. Maryam Gondal is a graduate of Aga Khan University in Karachi, Pakistan. She did her Internal Medicine Residency at Indiana University and subsequently completed nephrology fellowship training at Yale University . She has expertise in treating wide variety of kidney related ailments including and not limited to glomerulonephritis, genetic kidney disease, hypertension, kidney stones and diabetic kidney disease.She has special interest in end stage renal disease and managing geriatric patients with kidney issues
She is involved in PKD center of Excellence at Yale and takes care of substantial number of patients with ADPKD. Currently, she is a Sub-Investigator for one of the clinical trials at Yale.
In addition she has interest in renal physiology and medical education.
Education & Training
- MDYale School of Medicine, Nephrology (2017)
- MDIndiana University School of Medicine, Internal Medicine (2015)
- MBBSAga Khan University Medical College, Bachelor of Medicine/Bachelor of Surgery (2010)
- Board CertificationAB of Internal Medicine, Nephrology (2017)
- Board CertificationAB of Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine (2015)
Honors & Recognition
|American College of Gastroenterology - Annual Scientific Meeting||Presidential Poster Award||2022|
|CMS Five-Star Designation||Fresenius Outpatient Dialysis Unit||2020|
|American Society of Nephrology||Board Member||2020 - Present|
|National Kidney Foundation||Board Member||2020 - Present|
|American College of Phsycians||Board Member||2020 - Present|
|HCA Healthcare Journal of Medicine||Medical Advisory Board Member||2019 - Present|