Dr. Lipkind is an Associate Professor of Obstetrics, Gynecology & Reproductive Sciences at Yale University School of Medicine. She graduated from Wesleyan University where she received a B.A. in Biology. She went on to earn her M.D. degree from Weill Cornell Medical College in New York City. She completed her residency in OB/GYN at New York University. She completed her Maternal-fetal Medicine fellowship at Columbia University in 2006 and her Master’s in Clinical Epidemiology from the Mailman School of Public Health during her Fellowship. Dr. Lipkind worked as a Perinatal Epidemiology Consultant at the New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene from 2006-2010. She is interested in outcomes research and population based epidemiology.
Education & Training
- MSMailman School of Public Health (2005)
- MDCornell University Medical College (1999)
- BAWesleyan University (1994)
- FellowColumbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons
- FellowBrown University
- ResidentNew York University School of Medicine