Dr. Gerard McCloskey is Associate Professor of Anesthesiology at Yale New Haven Hospital. He received his Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery degree (MBBCh) from the Royal College of Surgeons in Dublin in 1984. Following his Anesthesia residency at Yale New Haven Hospital, Dr. McCloskey went on to complete a fellowship in Cardiothoracic Anesthesia. In 1988, Dr. McCloskey joined the Yale University School of Medicine faculty as Assistant Professor of Anesthesiology. Currently, he is Associate Professor and provides clinical anesthesia to patients presented for surgery, with a specialization in Cardiac Anesthesiology.
Education & Training
- FellowYale University School of Medicine (1988)
- ResidentYale-New Haven Hospital (1986)
- InternHospital of St Raphael (1985)
- MBBChRoyal College of Surgeons (1984)
- Board CertificationAB of Anesthesiology, Anesthesiology (1988)