Eric M Bader, MD, is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist at Yale-New Haven Hospital. Dr. Bader graduated from NYU School of Medicine with Honors. He completed his internship and residency at Albert Einstein College of Medicine, where he received the Leo M. Davidoff Society “Outstanding Achievement in the Teaching of Medical Students” award and served as a Chief Resident.
Dr. Bader went on to a fellowship in cardiovascular diseases at Mount Sinai St. Luke’s – Roosevelt in New York City and then returned to the Albert Einstein College of Medicine for his subspecialization in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
Dr. Bader’s clinical practice includes the implantation and management of cardiac devices – pacemakers and implantable cardioverter defibrillators (ICDs), for the prevention of sudden cardiac death, and cardiac resynchronization therapy (CRT) to treat heart failure. He also performs complex ablations of a broad spectrum of arrhythmias, including supraventricular and ventricular tachycardia, atrial fibrillation, and atrial flutter.
Dr. Bader has been an attending physician in the Yale Electrophysiology & Cardiac Arrhythmia Program for the last three years, primarily based out of Greenwich, CT. He is a Fellow of the American College of Cardiology, and is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Diseases, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology. He is also board certified in echocardiography, nuclear cardiology, and vascular imaging.
Education & Training
- MDNew York University School of Medicine (2007)
- Fellow, Clinical Cardiac ElectrophysiologyMontefiore Medicine Center, Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Fellow, Cardiovascular DiseasesSt. Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai
- Chief ResidentJacobi Medical Center, Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- ResidentJacobi Medical Center, Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- InternJacobi Medical Center, Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Board CertificationAB of Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine (2010)
- Board CertificationNational Board of Echocardiography, Adult Echocardiography (2013)
- Board CertificationCertification Board of Nuclear Cardiology, Nuclear Cardiology (2014)
- Board CertificationThe American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography, Physicians Vascular Interpretation (2014)