Dr. Donna-Ann Thomas is the Division Chief of Pain Medicine in the Department of Anesthesiology. Dr. Thomas received her medical degree from SUNY Upstate Medical Center in 1999. Following her General Surgery residency at Graduate Hospital in Philadelphia, she completed a residency in Anesthesia at SUNY Syracuse. She is co-chair of the New York State Society of Anesthesiologists and co-chair of the Pain Curriculum Committee at the Yale University School of Medicine. Dr. Thomas is actively involved in public service, including her steady volunteer work for Abundant Life Christian Center and her contributions to medical missions in Zimbabwe and Kenya.
Education & Training
- MDSUNY Upstate Med Center (1999)
- ResidencyState University of New York - Syracuse
- ResidencyGraduate Hospital
- Board CertificationAB of Anesthesiology, Anesthesiology (2007, recertified: 2018)
- Board CertificationAB of Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine (Anesthesiology) (2008)