Research & Publications
Dr. Cohen attended medical school at the University of Pennsylvania after receiving a doctorate in English literature at Oxford, where he studied as a Marshall Scholar. Following residency training in internal medicine and a fellowship in geriatrics, he joined the Yale faculty in 2015.
Education & Training
- Post-Doctoral FellowYale School of Medicine (2015)
- Clinical FellowYale School of Medicine (2013)
- MDUniversity of Pennsylvania Medical School (2009)
- DPhilUniversity of Oxford (2005)
- BAYale University, English (1999)