Research & Publications
Dr. Friedman's clinical interests are primarily in the diagnosis and management of children with congenital heart disease. He is particularly interested in physiologic changes that result from abnormal cardiac anatomy and the use of non-invasive imaging techniques to assess these ramifications. He has a clinical practice at the Yale New Haven Children's Hospital.
Dr. Friedman serves as the Chief Medical Experience Officer for the Yale New Haven Health System.
He has been a member of the medical staff since 1994.
Education & Training
- FellowYale University, New Haven, CT (1994)
- Chief ResidentChildren's Memorial Hospital, Chicago, IL, (1991)
- ResidentChildren's Memorial Hospital- Northwestern University, Chicago IL (1990)
- InternChildren's Memorial Hospital, Chicago, IL, (1988)
- MDWayne State University (1987)
Honors & Recognition
|Normal J. Siegel Award||Department of Pediatrics||2019|
|Paul Harris Fellowship||Rotary International Foundation||1998|
|Howard A. Pearson Pediatric Faculty Teaching Award||1997|
|Outstanding Fellow Teaching Award||1992|