Research & Publications
Dr. Bilsborrow completed his MD at Vanderbilt University School of Medicine. He completed his residency in internal medicine at Yale-New Haven Hospital in 2016. Dr. Bilsborrow then joined the section of Yale Rheumatology, Allergy and Immunology for his fellowship training in 2016 and is currently doing research with Dr. Richard Bucala. His current research involves the isolation and characterization of the memory T cell subsets involved in rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis. He is also interested in global health and rheumatology education and expansion in developing countries in particular.
Education & Training
- MHSYale University School of Medicine (2020)
- ResidentYale-New Haven Hospital (2016)
- MDVanderbilt University School of Medicine, Medicine (2013)
- BSMichigan State University, Microbiology (2009)
- BAMichigan State University, English (2006)