Research & Publications
James Shepherd has recently returned to Yale after 9 years overseas. His recent history includes advising the Government of India on Tuberculosis control, directing a research program in TB and HIV for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention in Botswana, and assisting the University of Maryland start a large AIDS treatment program in Nigeria. He is a graduate of Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons, completed a residency in Internal Medicine at Beth Israel Hospital in Boston and a Fellowship in Infectious Disease at Johns Hopkins Hospital.
Education & Training
- FellowshipJohns Hopkins University School of Medicine (2005)
- ResidencyBeth Israel Deaconess Medical Center (2002)
- InternshipBeth Israel Deaconess Medical Center (2000)
- MDColumbia University Coll of Physicians & Surgeons (1999)
- PhDImperial College of Medicine (1988)