YungAh Lee MD is a geriatrician committed to improving care for complex homebound patients as a part of the Yale New Haven Health Northeast Medical Group Geriatric Home Based Primary Care in New Haven, CT. She has played a key role in various quality improvement initiatives in the practice while serving as a local champion for the National Home-Based Primary Care Learning Network since 2021. She is passionate about teaching geriatric principles with an outpatient focus to medical students, residents, and fellows who enjoy joining her for home visits.
Education & Training
- FellowYale New Haven Hospital (2019)
- Chief ResidentWest Haven VA (Part of Yale Internal Medicine Residency Program) (2018)
- ResidencyYale New Haven Hospital (2017)
- MDUniversity of Texas Southwestern Medical School (2014)
- Board CertificationABIM, Geriatrics (2019)
- Board CertificationABIM, Internal Medicine (2017)