Research & Publications
Dr. Rosenblatt is a graduate of the Mount Sinai School of Medicine. He completed a residency in Pediatrics at Stanford, before training in Anesthesiology at Yale. Soon after completing his residency in Anesthesiology, he founded REMEDY (Recovered Medical Equipment for the Developing World), which has a nation and world wide reach. His patient care, academic, teaching and research interest is in difficult airway management. His two most significant contributions in this field are the Airway Approach Algorithm and Preoperative Endoscopic Airway Examination. He is past president of the Society for Airway Management. Current research interests include virtual reality flexible intubation laryngoscope simulation.
Currently he is an associate floor runner in the Smilow Cancer Hospital.
Education & Training
- MDMount Sinai School of Medicine (1985)
- BAWesleyan University, Bio-psychology (1981)
- FellowYale New Haven Hospital
- ResidentYale University School of Medicine
- ResidentStanford University Hospital
- InternStanford University Hospital
- Board CertificationAB of Anesthesiology, Anesthesiology (1992)
Honors & Recognition
|Rolex Award for Enterprise||Rolex Corporation||1996|
|Society For Airway Management||President||2005 - 2006|