Research & Publications
Vidya completed medical school and her pediatrics residency at Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School and graduated hematology/oncology fellowship from Yale in 2021. Her clinical interests include caring for pediatric and adolescent patients with brain tumors. Understanding the socioeconomic and emotional burden of cancer therapy on her patients provides the impetus for her research, which is focused on identifying and addressing outcome and survival disparities in pediatric, adolescent, and young adult cancer patients due to race/ethnicity, socioeconomic status, and geographic location.
Education & Training
- Clinical FellowYale School of Medicine (2021)
- MHSYale School of Medicine (2021)
- ResidentRutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School (2018)
- MDRutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School (2015)
- BSUniversity of Pennsylvania, BSE, Bioengineering (2011)