Melissa Davis, MD, MBA
Assistant Professor; Vice Chair for Imaging Informatics, Radiology & Biomedical Imaging
Research & Publications
Dr. Davis an assistant professor and Vice Chair of Medical Informatics in the Department of Radiology and Biomedical Imaging. She completed her BA in Chemistry and Psychology at Wellesley College in Wellesley, MA. In 2009 she received her medical degree from the Medical University of South Carolina in Charleston, SC. Subsequently she completed a Diagnostic Radiology residency and a Neuroradiology fellowship at the University of North Carolina in Chapel Hill, NC. Dr. Davis obtained her MBA in 2017 from Yale University with a focus in healthcare management.
Dr. Davis' academic areas of interest include organizational change and innovation within the healthcare space.
Education & Training
- MBAYale University (2017)
- Neuroradiology FellowUniversity of North Carolina (2015)
- Diagnosity Radiology ResidencyUniversity of North Carolina (2014)
- MDMUSC (2009)
Departments & Organizations
- Emergency Radiology
- Program for Innovation in Imaging Informatics
- Radiology & Biomedical Imaging
- Yale Medicine