Research & Publications
Dr. Richman is a general internist and health services researcher. Her research interests explore how health policy and preventive services intersect and how we can use specific policies to promote both better health and value in healthcare. She has a specific interest in cancer screening and her current work focuses on evaluating new breast cancer screening technologies as well as use and implementation of lung cancer screening.
Education & Training
- MDUniversity of California, San Francisco (2010)
- ABHarvard University, History of Science (2004)
- Health Services Research FellowPalo Alto VA Health Care System
- Chief ResidentStanford Health Care
- ResidentStanford Health Care