Timothy Belliveau, PhD, ABPP
Timothy Belliveau, PhD is a neuropsychologist at Yale Medicine with a specialty focus of evaluation and rehabilitation after traumatic brain injury. Dr. Belliveau’s assessments provide objective measures of the scope of patients’ symptoms, their patterns of cognitive (thinking) abilities, and their emotional adjustment to traumatic injuries or neurological conditions.
Dr. Belliveau completed his PhD in Clinical Psychology at The Catholic University of America, a two-year internship in Clinical Psychology and a two-year fellowship in Clinical Neuropsychology at New York - Presbyterian. He is board certified with the American Board of Professional Psychology in both Clinical Neuropsychology and Rehabilitation Psychology. The broad goals of his clinical research are to more effectively identify patients who are in need of early intervention after concussion to reduce their risk for prolonged symptoms, and to integrate data systems which support optimal monitoring of symptoms and functional status after traumatic injuries.
Education & Training
- Neuropsychology FellowNew York Hospital - Cornell Medical Center (1994)
- PhDThe Catholic University of America, Clinical Psychology (1994)
- Clinical Psychology InternNew York Hospital - Cornell Medical Center (1992)
- ABThe College of the Holy Cross, Psychology (1984)
- Board CertificationAB of Professional Psychology, Rehabilitation Psychology (2007)
- Board CertificationAB of Professional Psychology, Clinical Neuropsychology (2001)
Departments & Organizations
- Yale Medicine