Dr. Nagpal is a Interventional Cardiologist who has additional, specialized training in peripheral vascular interventions. His path into medicine began at Amherst College where he graduated cum laude, majoring in Neuroscience and receiving the honor for best thesis. He then went on to medical school at Emory University School of Medicine where he decided to pursue a career in Interventional Cardiology. He completed his Internal Medicine Residency at Yale-New Haven Hospital and was selected to be a Chief Medicine Resident for an additional year. He continue his training at Yale in Cardiology, Peripheral Vascular Interventions, and Interventional Cardiology and is currently a faculty member in the Section of Cardiovascular Medicine.
Education & Training
- MDEmory University (2011)
- BAAmherst College, Neuroscience (2006)
- Chief Medical ResidentYale University School of Medicine
- Internal Medicine ResidentYale University School of Medicine
- Board CertificationAB of Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine (2014)
- Board CertificationAB of Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease (2018)