Lisa Pavlovic, M.D. is an Associate Professor of Pediatrics and board certified child abuse pediatrician. Dr. Pavlovic is the Deputy Director of the Yale Programs for Safety, Advocacy and Healing and also the Medical Director of the Yale Child Abuse Clinic for Yale- New Haven Hospital.
Education & Training
- ResidencyPortsmouth Naval Medical Center (1996)
- Chief ResidentPortsmouth Naval Medical Center (1996)
- InternshipPortsmouth Naval Medical Center (1994)
- MDEASTERN VIRGINIA SCHOOL OF MEDICINE (1993)
- BSUniversity of Connecticut, Molecular and Cell Biology (1989)