Room: TAC S617
Contact: Zhao.Zhao@yale.edu (203)737-4715 (office)
- Available for self-sorting (after training) of murine samples and human samples that have tested negative for HIV, HEPB and HEPC.
- Multilaser multiparameter cytometer for cell sorting or analysis
- Single interrogation point of four lasers (405 nm, 488 nm, 561 nm, and 638 nm)
- 6 color detection
- Chip-based design (70 um or 100 um)
- Intuitive software and advanced automation for set-up, acquisition, sort and analysis
- Asceptic 2-way sorting
NOTE: Because of the co-linear lasers and single interrogation point, only 1 fluorophore from each channel should be selected. For example APC-Cy7 and PE-Cy7 cannot be distinguished.
|FL1||455/50||Pacific Blue, BV421, Hoechst, DAPI.CFP|
|FL2||525/50||487.5 LP||BV510, FITC, Alexa Fluor 488, GFP, YFP|
|FL3||600/60||561 LP||BV605, PE, PE-Texas Red, RFP, mCherry|
|FL4||665/30||639 LP||APC, Alexa Fluor 647, PE-Cy5, BV650|
|FL5||720/60||685 LP||Alexa Fluor 700, PerCP-Cy5.5, BV711|
|FL6||785/60||752 LP||PE-Cy7, APC-Cy7, BV785|