The Yale Department of Internal Medicine-Education, new! Intern Orientation for the Yale Internal Medicine-Traditional Residency Program begins on Tuesday, June 11, 2019 in The Yale School of Medicine, Mary S. Harkness Auditorium, 333 Cedar Street (first floor), New Haven, CT. Registration opens at 7:45 a.m. and the first session begins at 8:15 a.m.
- Participation by all new interns in daily Intern Orientation Activities from June 11 through June 20 is mandatory.
- Each new intern will receive their Intern Orientation Schedule from Brett Marks at the Yale Internal Medicine-Traditional Residency Program registration desk the morning of June 11th.
- Please contact Brett Marks, (email@example.com) the Yale Internal Medicine-Traditional Residency Program Coordinator, with any concerns or questions about Intern Orientation.
- Office: 203-785-4123
Clinical block rotations for new! AY2019-20 interns begin Friday, June 21, 2019 with pre-rounds in the morning.
VA Forms: New Interns to complete and return by March 29, 2019
Download and complete all VA application forms and prepare other additional documents (see "VA Forms" & "Additional documents to return with your VA Forms" below).
Return your all VA application forms and additional documents no later than March 29th, 2019 to our Yale Internal Medicine Registrar @ firstname.lastname@example.org. Call 203-785-7948 or 203-785-7941 if you have any questions.
3 options to send your documents:
1) EMAIL VA application forms to email@example.com.
- No JPEG's please - PLEASE DO NOT ENCRYPT YOUR FILES!
2) FAX VA application forms: 203-785-3922
3) MAIL VA application forms (see the address below). Please do not mail any double-sided copies, do not staple any documents and do not no fold any documents that you mail.
Yale Internal Medicine-Registrar
Yale Department of Internal Medicine
PO Box 208030
333 Cedar Street (LMP 1093)
New Haven, CT 06520-8030