I attended medical school at Johns Hopkins University, and completed a residency at University of Florida. I completed my cardiology fellowship at Yale University School of Medicine. I have been involved in the original studies and applications of novel technologies such as coronary stents, rotational atherectomy, and intravascular ultrasound. I am presently focused on interventional management of adult structural heart disease including atrial septal defects, coronary fistulae, patent ductus, aortic corarctation, and valvular disease.
Education & Training
- MDJohns Hopkins University (1977)
- ResidentUniversity of Florida-Shands Teaching Hospital
- FellowYale University School of Medicine
- Board CertificationAB of Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine (1980)
- Board CertificationAB of Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease (1985)
- Board CertificationAB of Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology (2000, recertified: 2011)