Crystal Gwizdala joined Yale School of Medicine in 2023. She works within the Department of Internal Medicine (Geriatrics) on Patient Priorities Care, an approach to health care that aims to help patients, care partners, and clinicians focus decision-making and healthcare on what Matters Most: patients’ own health priorities.
Over the course of her career, Crystal has worked in a plethora of scientific fields such as toxicology, mental health and chemical manufacturing. Crystal's passion for learning and making science accessible led her to a career in science communication.
Education & Training
- Non Degree ProgramDelta College, Technical Writing (2020)
- BSSaginaw Valley State University, Biology (2017)
- BASaginaw Valley State University, Psychology (2017)
- MAJohns Hopkins University, Science Writing
- Good News is Still NewsPresented at: CollegeMedia21, March 18-20, 2021, offered in conjunction with ACP and CMBAM, Virtual 2021College Media Association 2021