Scholar Publications & Viewpoints
Below you will find links to the most recently published Scholar research papers, viewpoints/commentaries in medical literature, and op-eds & perspectives.
Scholar Publications, Viewpoints, & Op-Eds
Scholar Research Papers
- Profiles in Wisdom: A Survey of Leading Psychiatrists to Inform the Diversity of the Future Psychiatric Workforce
- Care Levels for Fetal Therapy Centers
- Marketing Medicine's Diversity: Issuing Promissory Notes for Health Care Equity
- COVID-19 Vaccine Acceptance and Access Among Black and Latinx Communities
- Racial and Ethnic Disparities in Physical Restraint Use for Pediatric Patients in the Emergency Department
- “The Cops Didn't Make it Any Better”: Perspectives on Police and Guns Among Survivors of Gun Violence
- The Association Between History of Depression and Access to Care Among Medicare Beneficiaries During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- A Longitudinal Analysis of Functional Disability, Recovery, and Nursing Home Utilization After Hospitalization for Ambulatory Care Sensitive Conditions Among Community-Living Older Persons
- Prolonged Emergency Department Length of Stay for US Pediatric Mental Health Visits (2005–2015)
- Medical Students’ Demographic Characteristics and Their Perceptions of Faculty Role Modeling of Respect for Diversity
Scholar Viewpoints/Commentaries in Medical Literature
- Not Just One Bad Apple: Calling Out Racism Among Nurses
- Setting a US National Minimum Age for Juvenile Justice Jurisdiction
- Addressing Child Mental Health by Creating a National Minimum Age for Juvenile Justice Jurisdiction
Scholar Op-Eds & Perspectives
- Will Moderna Ever Learn to Share?
- New Alzheimer's drug sets dangerous precedent
- COVID-19 Lesson: New FDA Chief, when Chosen, Must Crack Down on Clinical Trial Transparency
- Is it time to consider social determinants of health in Medicare payments?
- We Already Paid for These Vaccines Once